Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Stake Conference and Missionaries

This last Sunday we had Stake Conference and received much information about the temple and it was a wonderful two days. We also had the missionaries over for dinner that night. Poor Kory had to miss almost the entire SuperBowl. He got to see the last part of it though. It was great to have the missionaires over. They shared with us a spiritual message about sharing the gospel and helped give me more of the desire to find someone to give the Book or Mormon to and to be excited about the gospel. It is hard to explain. I was a very spiritual and wonderful weekend for us.
Eating dinner. I made a lot of food and I felt like it was too much but the missionaries kept eating and taking seconds and thirds. It is probably because they missed lunch because of Stake Conference that made them so hungary.


Cute McKay

I let McKay take my picture.

Grandma Hall sent us Valentine hearts to put in our window. They were fun to put up.

No comments: