Gave McKay a haircut in the bathtub again and afterwards he played in our tub for an hour having fun with our detachable shower head and water coming out of it.
A picture of our playgroup that meets on Wednesdays. This was the last one that I planned and turned it over to someone else who has more time than me.
I mustered up some energy to put on a baby shower for a friend in the ward. Not many came but we still had a really fun time. We did it just in time too, the person I gave the shower for had her baby the next day.
Eating the food Kory and I made for it. I made Mom's Cherry Almond Cake which everyone at the baby shower loved and wanted the recipe. Mom's food is always a hit with everyone!
Kory brought the new TV back in one piece. It looks really good but it is actually quite a bit bigger than the old one so it takes a bit to get use to. Plus the cabinet Dad threw in is almost completely empty. We only have our VCR in it so far. I might store McKay's toys in it for the time being. We really like the TV. Thanks Mom and Dad.
3 comments:
You should not have to suffer with Nausea if it's that bad. Ask you doctor about vitamin B shots, I knew someone at work who got these and it helped her tons with nausea. There are some foods that should also help, not sure what they are but chocolate and icecream make me feel pretty good.
I don't think I have ever heard of anyone complaining about thier bigscreen TV being "too big"! You women clearly have a strange sense of value. That's like me saying, my baby is a bit too cute I'll just have to get used to it.... hahahha
Whan I'm that sick, I go and sit on the POT and get read of the grap.
There are a few things that were suggested that I may look into including Sea Bands and taking Unisom and B6 together.
Oh boy, I am not sure about the other suggestions like ice cream, chocolate, and poop, now I know why women have babies and men don't. Thanks anyway.
Post a Comment