A few weeks ago we went on a train ride. The train is about 45 minutes away from Boise in Horseshoe Bend. This train ride was 30 minutes long and stopped at a pumpkin patch where we could pick out 1 pumpkin each and then the ride back.

Arriving at the pumpkin patch.
McKay had fun but was a little on the wild side and did not sit still at all and unfortunately got bored pretty quick.


This is a picture of the train station when we first arrived.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Chase has been saying that he wants to go on a real train.
I told him that we will be going on a plane and a boat, but he wants the train! Maybe I can take him there, he would SO love it!
I can't remember the Internet site but you can look it up and see the days they are doing it. They have some for Christmas time and 5 hour long trips that are about $60 or so a person. The trip we took was $50 for all three. Honestly not worth the money but fun.
Post a Comment