Sunday, April 01, 2007

Trip Pictures

McKay loves to play with his Farm Set he got for Christmas from Grandma.






McKay helping Grandpa mow the lawn. I remember when we were younger and we would always ride with Dad on the lawnmower also. It was always really fun. I remember being on one side and Charles on the other.



We went four-wheeling with Leif, Jon, and Jason. We had a great time.


I was really nervous going on the four-wheeler by myself. Luckily Jon went with me and helped me out. We still got stuck quite a few times in the sand.


Leif and Jason

McKay had a great time. Everytime I looked back at him he was full of smiles with total trust in his father to keep him safe while they rode.


The great views we saw.






Just before we left. Julie got to watch the baby while we went.


Some of McKay's friends he played with when we were back home, Craig and Nathan.


My best friend Heather and her family. They blessed their daughter the same day and place that we did.


Some of our old friends from back home we love to get together with when we go back home. Kory is in the middle holding Erica.


Kory was put to work to pay for our stay at Mom and Dad's. Here he is digging dirt to get ready for some curb to go in.



The family get together.





The boys had a lot of fun together playing and running around.



















Here we are after the blessing.





Mom sewed Erica's blessing dress.





Some close ups of Erica. Ouch, she scratched her face.



This is a picture of when she turned 2 month's old.













1 comment:

Leif and Julie Bjarnson said...

Loved your pictures - sorry it took so long for us to see them (we're late blogging bloomers). I didn't know you took so many pictures of US! julie