Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hello friends and family. Nothing new has been going on around here. Erica is growing up fast. She can now sit up by herself and crawls everywhere and gets into everything. It is actually really fun to watch her. She is also clapping and thinks it is great. Michelle bought her a bouncer which Erica loves and is really good at bouncing all around. McKay is starting preschool in 2 weeks. I think he is excited, I don't think he really knows what to expect or what it is all about, but I think he will really do well. We have been swimming at Jared and Michelle's house this last week due to school almost starting and the weather getting cooler, got to get our swimming in before it is too late. Yesterday the water was 80 degrees, brrrrrrr. It was chilly getting in but we all did it and had a good time, it wasn't too bad once we got used to it. Kory and McKay left yesterday (Friday night) to go camping with our Ward's unofficial campout. I had to work so us girls got the night to ourselves. It wasn't as fun as I thought it would be, too quiet.







3 comments:

Leif and Julie Bjarnson said...

McKay and Erica are so cute!! I can't believe how much Erica has grown since I watched her during your 4-wheeler adventure. The boys got McKay's drawings and loved them! He's going to love pre-school. Hope all is going well!

Adams Family said...

The Ocean out here is around 75 degrees, it's rather nice once you get in it. An 80 degree pool sounds splendid! haha

Michelle said...

We had a few cold days that really brought the temperature down. We have been having warm weather and hope this weekend it will get to about 85 or so again.
See you soon!