Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Kory

Kory turned 31 on Sunday. The day before Kory and I went out to On The Border for some birthday Mexican food. We had a relaxing Sunday and invited Jared, Michelle, and kids over for some Costco Cheesecake. I thought I had regular candles but discovered I didn't and only had these number candles so I jokingly put them together for a little laugh. I made Kory 406 that day instead of 31.














2 comments:

Wade said...

You guys are so cute. Kory, you are like 406 years old. I mean really, your so old! Roses are red, birthdays are no fun, I not sure if anybody lives past 31. Thanks for being good friends.

Leif and Julie Bjarnson said...

Happy Barf-Day Kory! Hey Sherese, There is a rumor going around down here! I saw Korey's mom in town today and she told me the news! What do you say to that?? She also said you all were coming down on Thanksgiving. Leif and Julie