Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Updated Family Pictures

Here are some pictures we took during conference time.


Watching conference and eating snacks.


I was tired of my hair being long and so I chopped it off and love it.



Erica allowed McKay to do her hair. He put lots of bows and other hair clips in her hair and made her look very pretty. She even left them in for quite awhile.



3 comments:

Wade said...

Did the kids listen to conference? Wade tricked Silver into listening to sunday morning by playing a game. About 1 hour into it he said, hey you are just trying to get me to listen to the talks and it's really boring. Well he didn't stop, he listened another half an hour, until he won the game.

Kory and Sharese say: said...

you will have to tell me what the game was. McKay sat through it and was quiet for most of the sessions. He did color in a coloring book through a lot of it to. I don't think any thing sunk in though. He did like the singing and was always willing to sit and listen when we told him that it was on. Each 6 months it gets better and better.

Leif and Julie Bjarnson said...

Love the pictures! Erica and McKay are so darling! I love the bows in Erica's hair (I could't ever get our boys to wear bows!) Hey, congratulations, Sharese - you're catching up to us! Do you know what you're having yet? Are you guys coming down for Thanksgiving? If you are, Evelyn was hoping you would play the flute for a choir number in church. (If you want) Hope all is well! Julie