Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween

McKay helped me make cupcakes this year to take to friends house's and leave them at their door and run. We like this tradition during Halloween time.

The night before Halloween our neighbor had a party at their house with tons of people in our ward and neighborhood. These were our costumes for that party. McKay was a fireman, Erica an angel, and I was a doctor. Kory was a bum, because he did not dress up this year.


This little girl in our picture is our back door neighbor. She comes over unexpectedly all the time. We were about ready to go when she showed at our back door and wanted to come with us to the party. She is one of Erica's best friends.
On Halloween, we went over to the park across the street from our house to the neighborhood trick or treat at the park. I dressed up as a graduate this time.



This is Erica's new friend Carson. I watch him two times a month while his mother volunteers at her son's elementary school.

No comments: