Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Erica's 3rd Birthday
I am a bit behind in the blogging. Erica celebrated her 3rd birthday on January 16. We just kept it a family day. We went to Planet Kid where they have lots of fun stuff to climb on for kids. Erica though wanted us to help her through it because McKay could not lift her over some of the obstacles. Wow, my knees and feet hurt after climbing through small tunnels, over rope nets, and down rough slides. I realized that I am not as young as I used to be, either that or I am just out of shape, probably the latter. Luckily Kory took over and wound through the obstacles with Erica and did a much better job. I hung around the baby section and watched Kason play in some balls which he LOVED (future present if I can ever find something like that). We then ate out at Red Robin's and came home and opened presents, had cupcakes, and it was off to bed. It was a nice, easy day.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Erica !! :)Looks like a very fun day..
Happy Birthday - way to give your mom a good work-out! You look so cute!
Post a Comment