These are kind of old, but a few weeks ago we had our first big snowfall. It snowed so much they cancelled school. I think Kory said we got 8 inches. It was awesome. We went sledding and walked around the neighborhood pulling Erica and Kason in the sleds, and making snow caves. It was not fun driving in though. I got stuck once in the snow and it was sure slippery.




I made some edible peanut butter playdough for the kids that they loved and spent about an hour playing with. It was extra good with chocolate chips, pretzels, and raisins to decorate there projects with.
3 comments:
Was this before or after the pneumonia?
During. I was coughing up a storm in the cold snow, I was not out there long and collapsed when I got back inside. Even though I am sick, I still have to live and take care of everything. Its the meds that help me get through the day.
Wow - That's a TON of snow. We would NEVER get that much. I remember when I had my walking pneumonia, I would have just enough energy to do a small chore, like dishes, then I would collapse for about 2 hours with exhaustion. I feel for you!
Post a Comment