I am so sorry you cannot find this link. Not sure really why. Here are the best and most detailed instructions I can give:
On my blog look on the right side where it is a gray shade. At the top it says ABOUT, then ABOUT ME, then LINKS, then scroll down and you will see RECIPES, and under that section you will see MY FAVORITE RECIPES. Click on that and it will take you to my recipe blog with all my recipes. Hope you can find it!
2 comments:
Okay. I'm making you come to my house and show me where to look. First, I'd love the visit, and second, I love taco salad.
I am so sorry you cannot find this link. Not sure really why. Here are the best and most detailed instructions I can give:
On my blog look on the right side where it is a gray shade. At the top it says ABOUT, then ABOUT ME, then LINKS, then scroll down and you will see RECIPES, and under that section you will see MY FAVORITE RECIPES. Click on that and it will take you to my recipe blog with all my recipes. Hope you can find it!
Post a Comment