Halloween has come and gone. It was a fun holiday for our family. McKay was Zorro. I bought his outfit last year when Walmart had costumes for $2.00. It did not come with a hat though, so we spent quite awhile looking for one. I found a simple black hat at Kidz Again for I think $3.00 and then went to a fabric store and bought the gold trim to make the Z and some more zing to the hat. He loved it and looked great. Erica started out as a witch for preschool and then was a horse for a Halloween birthday party she went to and on Halloween ended up a penguin. Kason was a cow, just like last year. I have been blessed with kids who do not request being certain things each year and I have to go out and find them the costume. They are just happy being whatever we have on hand in our house. It's great. On Halloween night we went to the park across our street and walked around getting lots of candy that way. It was pretty cold and windy that day so after we did the park thing we came home and no one wanted to go out to any houses, so we just stayed home and I worked, Kory worked in our garage, and the kids handed out candy to those that came to our door and thought that was lots of fun. It was a quite, great night and we are still eating lots of candy left over.
2 comments:
You have such a great family! Such sweeties! We've made the Friendship bread a family project. The boys tussle a bit to see who can squish it. :)
It looks fun!
Dad
Post a Comment