I have not blogged in awhile. We have had a few very busy months. One big news that happened the last day of February is our ultrasound. We found out we are having a girl!!!!! Very excited. The baby looked healthy and well and we feel very blessed.
McKay for the last two months has been playing basketball for the first time and did really well and enjoyed it. We just finished up the season last Saturday. Here are a few pictures from his last game:
And of course Erica and Kason. The first couple of games we took them along and things were a little rough. They watched for a little while and quickly got bored and decided that tormenting each other was more fun. We had to split up the family and either Kory or I went and we would only take one child with us. Much more peaceful. However, at McKay's last game we brought the whole family back together again and they actually did not do too bad. They enjoyed making silly faces at the camera, eating snacks, and coloring. Here are some funny pictures of them during the same game as above:
Along with basketball, Erica and I have been involed in a play put on by our Stake called "Savior of the World." I was in the Christmas version (act 1) two Christmas' ago and now we are doing the second act which teaches about the Resurection. It has been very time consuming and we have the practices on Tues, Thurs, Sat, and Sun each week. I have had to continue to work just earlier on in the day on Tues and Thurs and sometimes late at night to make up my work I did not get in earlier. It is a wonderful play though and I am happy to be apart of it and to be able to have Erica with me. She steals the show in all of her scenes because she is so cute. When we perform it, I will post some pictures from that later on. Needless to say, we have all been a bit tired around here and I even caught Kory and Kason taking a little snooze together after Kory got back from work one day:
2 comments:
May I suggest Suzanne as a really good girl name. :)
You're always up to great things. So good to see those smiling (and sleeping) faces.
I don't even recognize Kason - he has changed SOOO much. Mabey it's the glasses, but he has really grown!! Looks like you're staying busy, that's for sure! Congratulations on a GIRL!!!! I'm not supposed to say anything yet, but by the time you read this, you'll probably already know that we're having a GIRL too!! Horray!
Post a Comment