Friday, April 20, 2012
Update From Earlier Post
This afternoon Kason was crying and covering his ears and said they hurt. He also was taking his glasses off a lot during the day and has been doing this for a couple of days. Right away I had a feeling I needed to get him to see the doctor. I called his pediatrician and they got us right in. I was surprised to find out both of his ears are infected and he has a little left-sided pneumonia. I had no idea he was so sick. So now he is on an antibiotic and some cough medicine. I am so glad I followed through on that prompting so that he can feel better and get better faster. When they told me what he had, I thought, "If he is that sick, I wonder what I have?" I see my doctor next week. Maybe I have pneumonia as well. I guess we shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Heavens! Keep us posted.
Post a Comment