Today McKay performed at his I thin 3 rd piano recital. He performed Mission Impossible and Battle Hymn of the Republic. He did a great job, as usual. Kory and McKay left right afterwards to go to the father's and sons camp out up by Idaho City. I was left with the rest of the kids but they were good as we quickly ran to Walmart, picked up dinner for me at Quadoba and then got ice cream at U-Swirl. I am happy it is Saturday tomorrow. Hopefully the kids sleep in.
Eating ice cream and my dinner while working. A great way to help keep me awake.
1 comment:
Hey! Our boys had father and son's the same day! I didn't know McKay played the piano - that's so neat. It sounds like he is VERY good. Next time you're down, we would love to hear him play. PS Thanks for the letter - me and Jefferson loved it =)
Post a Comment