Tuesday, November 15, 2005

We have had a really busy week last week and weekend and have not found the time to update our blog. We have been visiting teaching, playgroup, doctor's office getting blood drawn for me and McKay's flu shot, taking walks, Temple, Elder's quorum party, primary program practices, choir practice, etc.

We had a problem with the Library. We went there on Thursday and got some Barney movies and books and when we came home, and I went to get the move out of one of the Barney movies and there was no DVD inside. I immediately called the Library and they said they would take care of it and to bring the case back so they can trace it back to the previous loaner. They wrote big long notes in my account so that we hopefully would not get blamed for it. We went to take the case back on Friday but they were closed. So, we made another trip Monday and were able to finally say goodbye to that mess. Word of caution to everyone who checks out movies: Make sure it is in the case before you check it out to save you from this same headache. We have also had fun with the doctor's office. I went on Friday to get my blood drawn for the second time to see why I can't get pregnant. When I got there they said that I am too early and am supposed to come back 21 days from my first blood draw (Oct 31) but when I made the appointment the doctor told me 11 days. It was no big deal except that on the 21st, we were going to be in Southern Utah. I told them this and they were quite concerned (and these shots are expensive, I did not want to have to start all over again). Kory and I were going to try and juggle the days around for our trip so I could stay and get my last blood draw but we did not have enough days off for that. I put it in the Lord's hands at that point and waited to see what would happen. So, the doctor's office called me up Monday morning and said they made a mistake and it was really supposed to be 11 days and to come in right away. So we made ANOTHER trip downtown and got that finally taken care of. Now we can go on our trip on the days we had planned. I guess we are meant to go. I can't wait to see what this week brings as I have a list of things to do before our trip. Wish us luck.

No comments: