Tuesday, November 08, 2005
We like to give McKay baths at night. We let him play in the bath all by himself while I am working and listen for him and check on him once in a while. Well tonight he was taking a bath and I was working in the other room down the hallway and Kory was downstairs working on his laptop when all of a sudden Kory yelled up to me saying there was water leaking from the celing in our kitchen. I ran into the bathroom and low and behold there was McKay dumping the water from the bathtub onto the floor and having a great old time. The floor was covered with water and it took 5 bath towels to sop it up. Luckily no harm was done. The water I guess leaked into the heating vent and dripped down into the lights in our kitchen. I guess we will have to switch bathtime to the morning and I will have to keep a better eye on him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment