SNOW!!!!!!!
We got dumped on with snow overnight. It started out with just a small amount a couple of days ago and then when we woke up this morning we had 3-4 inches. It was great. Kory slipped a little on the road to work but is fine. I had to go to a primary meeting and drove in it and had a blast in the new SUV. McKay and I played outside in it and made a big snowman (I don't think I have ever made a snowman, it was fun). Hopefully more will come, we love it.
McKay digging in the snow with the skooper you use with a broom.
Mommy's snowman
This was the first of it 2 days ago.
McKay digging in the snow with the skooper you use with a broom.
Mommy's snowman
This was the first of it 2 days ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment