Man, the kids are getting so big! We will need to have a reunion sometime soon before they are all grown up. I'm sure Kory is a great husband but I don't think Cheerio's constitues a real lunch (hahaha).
That's okay, it was funny. Yes Kory made us breakfast for lunch, he is really good at it. Yes, a reunion would be fun. I think Dad is thinking of one in Hawaii next year. Save up your $ now.
Usually when I make lunch or dinner it's us going out to eat somewhere, but since it was Sunday I thought it wasn't a good idea. Sharese wouldn't let us anyway.
5 comments:
Thanks so much for taking all the pictures you did. What cute kids! They had so much fun.
Man, the kids are getting so big! We will need to have a reunion sometime soon before they are all grown up. I'm sure Kory is a great husband but I don't think Cheerio's constitues a real lunch (hahaha).
I think I am so funny. I thought the box on the counter was cheerios, upon closer examination I see that it is Bisquick (duh!)
That's okay, it was funny. Yes Kory made us breakfast for lunch, he is really good at it. Yes, a reunion would be fun. I think Dad is thinking of one in Hawaii next year. Save up your $ now.
Usually when I make lunch or dinner it's us going out to eat somewhere, but since it was Sunday I thought it wasn't a good idea. Sharese wouldn't let us anyway.
Post a Comment