Wednesday, July 14, 2010

McKay Turns 7

McKay turned 7 on June 26th. We had a fun day. I took the kids to a place call Monkey Buizness with lots of inflatables while Kory had to help a coworker with sprinkler problems. The kids had a fun time, even Kason went down the slides and over the obstacles.










We had a little friend birthday party that afternoon at our house which involved lots of water games.

McKay picked out his own cake from Costco.




That night we ate at Red Robin and opened presents. McKay got lots of new balls and sports things for the outdoors, some books, and picture for his wall and his favorite, Legos.


I think Kason enjoyed the cake most of all.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Those are great! You got some wonderful photos of some great fun. I especially like the one with the food...uh artwork on the wall. Don't toddlers make great abstract artists?

adamsfamily said...

Happy Birthday McKay, it looks like a very fun day!!