These are kind of old pictures. I took Erica and Kason to the zoo by myself just before school got out. I thought I could handle taking 2 kids to the zoo but not 3, so we went while McKay was at school. Suprisingly it was crowded and Erica after a short time wanted to go home and had no interest in looking at the animals. Oh well, its a memory.

We paid $3.00 to feed a giraffe. I thought Erica would like it but she freaked out and I ended up feeding the giant thing and it was not fun. You put some lettuce on your hand and it sticks out its tongue and scoops up the lettuce. Feeling the giraffe's tongue on your hand was yucky, slimmy, and disgusting. Never again.

The penguins were definitely our favorite. Erica was a little scared they were going to somehow jump out of the glass and get her.

Merry-Go-Round, also a favorite for Erica, personally it made me sick going around and around and around and around......

Playing in an old jeep.

Kason was an angel the whole time, enjoying snacks, milk, and a ride.

Pretty lake. It was downhill after this picture and we soon went home.
1 comment:
Wow - you got some super cute pictures that day! Erica is so pretty and Kason is adorable!
Post a Comment