Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Things that are going on around here

Here are a few old pictures I needed to put on the blog. Erica is in this cute little ballet class. It is fun to see all these cute little girls dancing around to beautiful music.


These two are buddies since McKay is back to school.

I turned 31 in the middle of October. I took the day off from work and had fun with the kids in the morning and then read in the afternoon. We went as a family to the mall where I could buy a new white shirt and then ate out at Cafe Rio (yes, we have a Cafe Rio now here in Boise, yummmmm) and then got a quick pie from Marie Calendar and had a quiet night once the kids were in bed. It was a good birthday!

I cut all three boys' hair one day. Kason's was the most dramatic. Here he is with his long hair. He was not too happy to be getting it cut.

Here he is afterwards, so handsome and grown up.


2 comments:

adamsfamily said...

Cute pictures. Happy Birthday!!

Suzanne said...

The 30's are great! I met Matt, got married and started my kids that decade. Love the pictures of the kids (and their mom). Happy belated! Sure glad you were born.