Kason turned 2 on April 30th, wow I am behind on blogging this. He is getting so big and we sure love him. We had fun and busy day with a soccer game, eating out at Chuck-A-Rama, playing at Wahzoo's Fun Center, eating cake and opening presents. Kason is such fun, but also a typical 2-year-old. He doesn't like it when someone takes things from him and he often counteracts with biting. He loves Erica and follows her around wanting to do whatever she does. I love when Erica grabs some paper to color and he notices her doing that and then he runs over and gets some paper and follows her to the designated coloring spot in our living room. He often likes to quietly come over and color on her paper, she does not like that. He likes to laugh and finds just about anything funny. He is getting smarter and can count to about 13, he knows his animal sounds really well, and knows a few letters. He has become less messy when eating and I like that I don't have to clean around the floor as much after he is done eating. He also can eat without a bib now and does not hardly get anything on his clothes. He likes to help me with laundry, putting dishes away out of the dishwasher, setting the table, and clean up toys. He has an interesting way of eating. If you give him a cup of water with his food, he often dips the food in the water first and then eats it. The best one was with peanut butter and jam sandwhiches. He used to not like them, but one day I caught him breaking off pieces, dipping them in the water, and then eating them saying, "yum". It was really gross. Oh, and then he would drink his water, yuck!!! Oh well. He is truly a dipper with food and loves to dip things into ranch and salsa, and water. Thank you Kason for coming into our home and being apart of our family, we love you!!!!
3 comments:
He's so cute! I'm glad to hear he had such a great birthday. And you forgot to mention what a great little singer he is. When I come into nursery for singing time, he is the BEST singer in there. He's totally into it and does all the actions. I love it!
He always tickles me so. Happy Birthday, Kason! Delighted you're here.
I can't believe Kason is already 2. He's darling. I'm a food dipper too, just not into my water!
Post a Comment