Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Baby Progress Update

We are getting closer to having this baby girl of ours.  About 3 weeks left, or longer.  Right now I am measuring about a week behind, so we will see when this baby really comes.  My due date is July 20 but we have one conflicting day and that is our anniversary which is on July 16.  I don't really want this baby born too close to our anniversary.  So maybe later is better.  I am still able to do quite a bit but get tired easily and sleeping is very painful.  I am very slow as well.  It is really funny to hear people ask me when I am due and I say around a month and they look at me and say things like no way, you are so little.  I get that so much from everyone that I am getting kind of sick of it.  Except I have heard that all my life; I am so little.  So far I have only gained about 13 pounds during this whole pregnancy.  I am all baby and water I guess.  It will be nice to be done with this pregnancy.  I have a few last minute goals to accomplish before she comes like making and stocking up on freezer meals, deep cleaning the house, getting all the baby stuff out from the closets and getting everything in order, and making bread mixes already in bags and you just have to add the wet ingredients to make.  We will see how far I get with that.



 A Sunday activity, making human sandwiches.

Cute Erica.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

You are adorable! Great things come in little packages. Can't wait for your little girl, too!

Leif and Julie Bjarnson said...

I get the exact same comments! Better for them to say you're too small than too big, right?? Just think how fast you'll lose those 13 pounds!