Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Day Before Vacation

Here I am working on the blog.

McKay wearing his new summer pjamas.


Suprisingly, McKay fit himself in this tiny basket and watched his shows while in it calling it his bed.


The day before we left for our vacation, we babysat a boy in the ward. His name is Shawn. McKay has a really hard time with him and sharing his toys.


After we babysat Shawn, Chase came over for a few hours to play. McKay did so much better with Chase and it was fun to watch them play. They were like best friends and were so kind to each other and played the while time. It was great.


Here they were taking turns unlocking and locking the file cabinet with some keys.


Here is our stuff packed and ready to go for our trip to SLC.


McKay did really well on the trip down to SLC. He watched his shows and ate candy and was very happy.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am SO glad that Chase played well with Chase. I think that since they were together so much while Jared and I were in Japan and China, it helped! I was going to tell you how much Chase always asks to go to McKay's house! :)