The last couple of days it has been nice and warm outside and we have taken advantage of it. We had playgoup on Wednesday and went to a park. Our playgroup is turning out really well with lots of people coming now. It has been a great way to get to know other women in the ward. Thursday McKay and I went kite flying and soccer playing.
At the park. McKay took his favorite doggie with him who also went on the slides and swing and just about everywhere with McKay.
The Boise River is very high this year and at flood stage. The park we went to was right next to it so I got some pictures. It is fast moving water that is very high. Many parts of the park area were covered with water.

I love the Dollar Stores. We bought 2 kites there worth $1. I thought they would break or rip easily but this one held up really well. The wind was pretty strong and it flew really well. When I got it down it looked great wit no tears. We got a great bargain.
Flying kite.
4 comments:
Deal or no deal? You made a grant deal!
That looks really fun! I will have to take Chase to try that sometime.
Man, that river is really full. Looks like a fun tubing river, or is it too dangerous....
At the normal level it’s a great river to tube in, but at this high of a flow the News is reporting that only experienced kayakers should venture out on it.
Post a Comment